Thursday, May 24, 2007

Audrey is done

I worked a basic pinwheel pattern until I had 496 stitches. For the ruffle, I knit 62 124 stitches (or knit across one pinwheel segment), turned,
knit in front and back of each stitch, (turn and knit 62 stitches) for 6 rows, and then cast off on the wrong side. I repeated that seven more times. I did not sew the ruffle edges together.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

still working on Ava and Audrey

I changed the plan for Ava. I am working on the ruffle for Audrey, so that one is almost done. I might be able to finish it this week.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Ava and Audrey in progress

Here is Ava:

And this is Audrey:

Friday, May 11, 2007

Ava blanket

Okay, so for the squares, I'm pretty sure this is how I started:

Cast on 8, knit, divide onto four needles.

R1: K1, yo, K1, rep on each needle.
R2: Knit around
R3: K1, kfb, K1, rep on each needle.
R4: Knit around.
R5: K1, yo, K2, yo, K1, rep on each needle.
R6: Knit around.

I will post a picture later.

Not another knitting blog!

I know, I know, the last thing the world needs is another knitting blog. I'm mostly doing this to keep track of what I make and how I make it. I guess I should also note how much of what yarn I use, for future reference.